The City of Sevierville is issuing a traffic alert for the downtown area effective Sunday morning, December 10, 2017.
The Santa Hustle road race is scheduled to start at 7:30AM, leaving from the Wilderness Resort on Old Knoxville Highway. The route will go into Pigeon Forge and affect the following roads.
• Old Knoxville Highway between the Wilderness Resort and Gists Creek Road.
• Gists Creek Road between Old Knoxville Highway and Highway 66.
• Highway 66 southbound (right travel lane closed) between Gists Creek Road and Main Street.
• Forks of the River Parkway southbound (right travel lane closed) from Main Street to the Parkway.
• The Parkway southbound (right travel lane closed) from Forks of the River Parkway to the Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge.
Between 5:00AM-5:30AM, traffic cones and barricades will be erected and should be removed by 11:30AM. Traffic will be maintained on all of these roads however delays will occur to provide for the safety of the race participants.