Salary: $12.50 an hour
The Sevierville Golf Club is looking forward to another challenging and exciting season at our two 18-hole championship courses and is looking for enthusiastic candidates to join us this season. The Turfgrass Department is now accepting applications and/or resumes for the Grounds Keeping position. This position requires a high school diploma or GED with related experience and knowledge of small equipment operation such as mowers, tractors, weed eaters, etc
• Seasonal Position- dates range from April 1st- November 1st
• Work Hours- Spring/Fall 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
• Work Hours- Summer 6:00 am- 2:30 pm
• Setup golf course for daily play
• Mowing Pro Shop Area
• Walk Mowing Greens
• Raking Bunkers
• Edging Bunkers
• Hand watering
• Level 1 employees may also be asked to: Operate Hedge trimmers, Operate Sod cutter, Operate backpack blowers, Laying and Watering Sod.
• Sevierville Golf Club employees have the opportunity to use the driving range and practice facilities at no charge.
• Sevierville Golf Club employees also are able to play golf for free based on availability.
• Food and Golf Shop merchandise discounts.
Please submit an application and/or resume in an envelope marked “Golf Course Groundskeeping” to: City of Sevierville Attn: Human Resources P. O. Box 5500 Sevierville, TN 37864-5500. Online applications are also accepted. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The City of Sevierville is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex or handicap in its programs or activities pursuant to Public Law 93-112 or 101-336.
The City of Sevierville does not discriminate based on race, color or national origin in federal or state sponsored programs, pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d.)