After conducting the last two regular meetings virtually, the Monday, June 1 Sevierville Board of Mayor and Aldermen meeting and budget workshop will be held in person at the Civic Center. State executive orders regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic precluded the last two meetings from being safely conducted in person. Governor Lee has since loosened guidelines for public gatherings, which are now allowed although some guidelines remain.
Several measures will be in place for the safety of City elected officials, City staff and any persons who wish to attend.
• All persons will be required to wear a mask, which will be provided if anyone does not have one already.
• Temperatures will be checked and persons with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to attend.
• Social distancing will be enforced.
• One-way pedestrian traffic for entering/exiting the building will be in place.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the building entrance and exit.
The budget workshop will begin at 4 p.m. to discuss the Fiscal Year 2021 budget. The regular BMA meeting will begin at 6 p.m. the agenda is available at www.seviervilletn.org. Choose the Government tab and then Boards and Commissions.