Facility and service schedule changes for the City of Sevierville in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday, January 17 are as follows:
• The Community Center will be open normal operating hours.
• The Sevierville Golf Club and Mulligan’s Restaurant will be open normal operating hours.
• Commercial dumpster collection will take place as usual. There will be no junk or brush collection.
• City Hall will be closed.
• The Civic Center will be closed.
• The Police Department records division will be closed.
• Public Works Department administrative offices will be closed.
• Sevierville Convention Center administrative offices will be closed.
• Water and Sewer Department administrative offices will be closed. For emergency assistance, please call 865-453-5522.
• The Monday, January 17 Board of Mayor and Aldermen meeting has been cancelled. The next BMA meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 7.