Long Range Thinking: Over 50% of full time personnel positions expected to be vacant within 10 years
Successsion Plan: This needs to be developed to ensure smooth transition of positions and skills
Do the people who have specific skills have backups?: No, needs to be included in the succession plan of action
Skills within current employees' capacity?: Approx. 65% of full time employees are being utilized to their full potential, while the other 35% lack certain skills necessary to reach full potential.
Skills we cannot do without: