Current COVID-19 Guidelines
In order to comply with State guidance, reservations are required to use the Fitness Center and attend classes. Reservations may be made beginning May 11 online at CLICK HERE OR by phone at 865-453-5441. Non-members can pay fees online or upon arrival. (All current memberships have been extended for two months at no charge.) When making a reservation, persons will be asked several questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms;
• Visitors will be limited to one hour or one class per visit;
• Visitors will be required to pass through a body temperature sensor upon arrival. Those with a body temperature of above 100.4 will not be permitted entry;
• Visitors will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival and departure;
• Social distancing measures will be in place and maintained; and
• Only persons 18 years old or older will be permitted in the Fitness Center and classes.
The Sevierville Fitness Center offers classes to fit every fitness level. Choose from water aerobics, toning classes, cycling classes, yoga and more.
Workout with certified instructors
|60 Min Class||$3.25||$3.50|
|45 Min Class||$2.25||$2.25|
|Unlimited||Included in Membership Package|
|**Non Resident Rate||Child/Senior||Adult|
|60 Min Class||$3.50||$3.75|
|45 Min Class||$2.50||$2.50|
|Unlimited Pass||Included in Membership Package|
Are you having trouble with your balance? Would you like to tone? Give the SSS Class a try! This workout is the perfect class for those who are just getting started or easing back into a Fitness routine. Class focuses on balance, toning, and flexibility. Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00am.
We offer Tabata every other Friday at 12:30. High intensity interval training Alternate between cardio and total body resistance drills 20 second bursts with 10 second recoveries Extreme calorie burn Improve aerobic capacity Tone and shape muscles