Why Bring Your Next Event to the Sevierville Convention Center?
- Almost 20 million people spend time in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park every year! The Smoky Mountain area is a location where memories are made and folks return time and time again. So why not gather your group, special event, convention, employees, that next sporting event, trade show and experience for yourself and discover what the fuss is all about! In addition to The Sevierville Convention Center experience Sevierville and our entire Smoky Mountain Area! Successful events create happy and energetic team members and or clients and our Smoky Mountain area is sure to help you seal the deal for success! Sevierville and our Smoky Mountain region is a destination where attendees gather and they also bring the ones they love!
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park covers around 244,000 acres of Tennessee and 276,000 acres of North Carolina. The total acreage equates to over 800 square miles. The Sevierville Convention Center is located at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains with convenient access to All Things Smoky Mountains.
- How to view the Great Smoky Mountains National Park – by car or by hiking and some of the most popular trails are:
Groups can also partner with area establishments to tour the park by bus. One great resource for this is Rocky Top Tours or when sessions are over and there is down time your family can connect with venues such as A Walk in the Woods and receive a personalized guided hiking tour of the Smoky Mountains!
- Abrams Falls Mingo Falls
- Grotto Falls Mouse Creek Falls
- Hen Wallow Falls Rainbow Falls
- Indian Creek/Toms Branch Falls Ramsey Cascades
- Juney Whank Falls
- Laurel Falls
- To learn more about the most visited national park in the country click this link – Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Did we mention Sevierville TN is the Shopping Capitol of the Great Smoky Mountains featuring Tanger Five Oaks Outlet Center which is home to 108 stores including 100 brands such as Brighton, Chico's Outlet, Coach, Disney Outlet, Nike Factory Store, and the list goes on and on click here to learn more.
- Not only is Sevierville home to Tanger Five Oaks Outlet Center, Sevierville TN is the birthplace to our very own, Dolly Parton and this is a FUN FACT we are so very proud of! Along with Ms. Dolly does come the action packed attraction of Dollywood and more!
- Additional shopping in Sevierville – just down the street from the Sevierville Convention Center Sevierville also features River Landing Shopping Center which is home to Dick’s Sporting Goods, Ross, Ulta, Party City, Hobby Lobby, Staples and great eateries too. North of the Sevierville Convention Center less than 8 miles at Exit 407 I-40 Interchange visitors of all ages flock to BASS Pro, Thunder Road Distillery, and the Smokies newest Harley Davidson store! Visitors are very likely to take in a baseball game just across the street from BASS PRO at Smokies Stadium home of the TENNESSEE Smokies Baseball Club.
- Sevierville offers great food and we guarantee there is something for everyone! Check out the Sevierville Convention Center Pinterest Page as this is the resource we talk about all things FOOD in Sevierville.
- Not only does Sevierville offer great food and fun, The Sevierville Convention Center offers all of this and more! Chef Brian, who recently joined our team and has a deep passion for food and pleasing clients too can create any dish your group may desire! To learn more about Chef Brian click here.
- To contact one of our team members simply click here to be connected.
- To learn more about Sevierville click here and be connected with the Visit Sevierville Chamber Site.