Facility and service schedule changes for the City of Sevierville in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday, January 21, 2019 are as follows:
• The Community Center will be open normal operating hours.
• The Sevierville Golf Club will be open normal operating hours.
• Commercial dumpster collection scheduled for Monday, January 21 will be collected on Tuesday, January 22. All other schedules remain unchanged.
• City Hall will be closed.
• The Civic Center will be closed.
• The Police Department records division will be closed.
• Public Works Department administrative offices will be closed.
• Sevierville Convention Center administrative offices will be closed.
• Water and Sewer Department administrative offices will be closed. For emergency assistance, please call 865-453-5522.
• The Monday, January 21 Board of Mayor and Aldermen meeting has been cancelled. The next BMA meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 4, 2019.