The Sevierville Golf Club will continue to be open for play however, to protect players and club staff during the COVID-19 outbreak, the clubhouse will be closed indefinitely.
“We are closing the clubhouse to reduce potential exposure to players and staff,” said Club Director Craig Volentine. “We will take tee times and receive payments online and by phone, and we’re taking other measures as well to practice appropriate social distancing and sanitation.”
The following procedures and practices are in place at the Golf Club indefinitely.
- Please follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene at all times.
- The driving range, putting green and courses are open for public and member play. Golfers should practice social distancing (keeping at least six feet from other players).
- Carts will be solo-use only (cart fee is included in the price). Golfers may walk if desired.
- Carts will be sanitized after each round by staff.
- The clubhouse will be closed to the public. Restrooms will be available at the kiosk.
- Tee times must be booked online at seviervillegolfclub.com or by phone at 865-429-4223.
- Golf fees must be paid online (seviervillegolfclub.com) or by phone (865-429-4223) prior to play. (Members will not need a pro shop ticket).
- Mulligans will continue to provide Mulligans Take-Out Service 11:00 am – 2:00 pm daily. Team members will deliver to curbside directly in front of clubhouse. To place food order call (865) 868-1579 and call (865) 868-1579 upon arrival for food service delivery.
For additional information, visit us online at seviervillegolfclub.com or call 865-429-4223.