The Veteran’s Boulevard Greenway is a 10’ paved greenway that starts in Sevierville at the KFC restaurant and goes to Pigeon Forge at Dollywood. The entire distance one way is 6 miles.
* Additional Connections to Veterans Boulevard Greenway include the following:
- Trail Head and Parking at Hospital Pavilion on Millwood along Blanton Drive to Veteran’s Blvd
- From Blanton Drive at Primary School you can turn left and go to Dollywood 2.0 miles
- From Blanton Drive at Primary School you can turn left and follow the greenway to either Old Middle Creek Road or following Middle Creek until you reach the Municipal Complex. This trail is approximately 1.5 miles.
- From Blanton Drive at the Primary School you can turn left and stay on Veteran’s Blvd and the greenway ends at Dolly Parton Parkway. This distance is .8 miles.
Some mile markers along Veteran’s
- From Hospital Pavilion to Veterans is 0.4 miles.
- From Blanton Drive (Sevierville Primary) to Pigeon Forge City Limits 2.0 miles
- From Veteran’s to Dolly Parton Parkway 0.85 miles/span>