City of Sevierville - Logo

Retail Food Store Wine Sales

Retail food stores that derive at least 20% of sales from the retail sale of food and food ingredients and have floor space of at least 1,200 square feet, may apply to the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission for a Retail Food Store Wine license.  

Information regarding the application is available at 

As required by the State application, establishments must obtain a Certificate of Compliance from the City for retail food store wine sales, please complete the  pdf application (245 KB) and submit via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

A Certificate of Compliance must be submitted every two (2) years or any time the owners, officers, or managers named on the Certificate of Compliance are no longer affiliated with the licensee.